Friday, March 27, 2009

Baby Levis...

Dear Baby Levis,

This is my 2nd entry to you and I feel like so much has happened since I last talked to you. When I wrote to you last, you were about the size of a lime and you were still developing arms and legs. Well, a lot has changed since than!

Let me start off by letting you know how things are going. GREAT!!!! Your mom and I are still eagerly awaiting your arrival. Things seem to be moving in a better direction as far as Mommy's nausea is concern (I think?). She is still getting the "grossed out" feelings, but she is starting to eat a lot more, which is very exciting to me because that means that you are growing big and strong inside! Mommy is still not feeling 100% better and she gets tired very easily, but she is doing very well. Things will definitely get better as we get closer to having you with us. We are still finding different foods that you both can agree on, which can be difficult at times, but I think we're getting it. Mommy has a very strong sense of smell...I don't know how you do that to her, but she can smell things from miles away. Maybe, you're trying to smell what this world has to offer?

We still don't do too much, but I think, right now, relaxing is the best thing for Mommy and I. We are going to have our hands full when you're here, so I think we're both trying to get as much rest as possible. Everyone keeps telling me to get all my sleep in now, so I'm definitely trying to listen to everyone's advice! We haven't started working on your room yet, but I think we're waiting to find out if your a boy or a girl before we start that project, so that's coming up soon! I wish that it would come faster because I truly can't wait to have you in my life!!!

Grandma and Grandpa Levis are SOOOOOOOO excited to see you too! We talk about you all the time. We laugh when we think about all the fun that we are all going to have when you're with us. They are going to be such fun and great grandparents, wait and see!!!! Aunt Roxie and Uncle Evan are super excited also! Aunt Roxie already bought you your first little outfit! It's very cute and I can't wait to see you in it! She is very excited to be the cool aunt and I have no doubt that she is a natural for the part! Even your great-grandma was so excited when we told her about you. She told your mom and I all these funny stories of when she was pregnant and what it was like in her day. I think the message that I'm trying to tell you is that your entire family is sooo estatic to see you and you are going to have so much love from so many people!!!!!

Well, since your mom and I both write on this blog..."blog...can you say blog? BLLLLLOOOOOGGGGGUH" (HA HA! I thought I'd just get a little bit of practice in) So since your mom and I both write on this blog, I will let her describe how things went at the 2 doctor's appointments that we had this week (Week 12, for those who are counting). But I am going to say that you did it!!!! You managed to make dear old dad cry! I didn't sob or anything...don't worry dad is still pretty tough and IS the strongest human in the world (much like what grandpa used to tell me)! But I did get a chance to see you again and I couldn't fight back the tears this time! It's just that you are one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen! So, CONGRATULATIONS for making your pops tear up!!!!

Well, once again I am going to end by telling you I love you and I will be talking to you soon!!!

P.S. Right now, you and mommy are living it up in NY for Aunt Alicia's Bachelorette party, so I hope you two are having a wonderful time! Make sure you really dance it up with all the girls!!!





2 comments:

  1. Okay, so you are HIRED! As a dad and a blogger. Fantastical entry Paulage! AND you called me Aunt! Love it! Although I prefer Tia, I'll take what I can get. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sniff sniff


    great otha entry...Somehow i cant figure out how to read them in proper order, but its OK because I like the surprise of a special hidden one somewhere...

    note to lil levis - She danced! and she rocked big heels in NYC. Your momma was representing =)

    ReplyDelete